Fenix provides a holistic service which includes:
- legal aid at all stages of the asylum procedure, including family reunification,
- protection case management aimed at supporting with medical, psychosocial, material and administrative needs, and
- mental health care by psychologists.
We have offices in Lesvos and Athens.
Languages spoken: Greek, English, French, Farsi/Dari, Arabic, Somali, Portuguese, Spanish. Fenix collaborates with remote interpreters to try and accommodate other languages.
Accessibility & Additional Information
- How should an appointment be made: People can come by the office on Lesvos, or use this self-referral form: https://www.fenixaid.org/contact-self-referral-form
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Ermou 311, Mitilini