Please note, in the entrance and depending on your request and the need, you get an appoinment.
- Female gynecologist (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)
- Pregnancy testing
- Examinations and treatment during pregnancy
- Examination of mothers and newborn babies within 6 weeks of delivery
- Family planning (several methods of contraception are available)
- Prevention of unwanted pregnancy
- Treatment for sexually-transmitted infections
- Treatment and follow-up for non-communicable diseases (you must already have a diagnosis, from any country. The MSF doctor does not make diagnoses)
- Psychological support
- Care for sexual violence survivors
- Travel medicine service for people leaving Athens or Greece
- Health education sessions
- Referrals for specialist care
Languages spoken Greek English French Farsi/Dari Arabic Kurmanji Urdu Lingala Pashto Sorani
You need to have an appointment for all services.
No ID or AMKA is required.
The Day Care Center is closed the last Friday of each month.
Address Solonos 133
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays YES
- The entrance to this location has a ramp NO
- This location has an elevator NO
- This location has female staff YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge