Updated at: 2022/08/30
The "KEM" Center for Integration of Migrants and Refugees helps migrants and refugees access social services and social benefits.
You can get help with:
- Support accessing public services: social insurance number, tax number, unemployment card, declarations before the registry office, opening a bank account, registration at school, residence permits, asylum cases
- Social support: information on benefits, rights, educational and entertainment programs and actions
- Psychological support for adults, women, teenagers and psychological evaluation of children
- Legal counseling
- Referrals for municipality services, local organizations, state services and NGOs
You do not need an appointment the first time you come.
You will need an appointment for the service you need the next time you come.
Bring your ID, asylum card, passport, or residence permit and your AMKA.
- Phone number 231331-8647 (social worker)
- Phone number 231331-8646 (psychologist)
- Phone number 231331-8623 (solicitor)
Monday open from 08:30 to 14:00
Tuesday open from 08:30 to 14:00
Wednesday open from 08:30 to 14:00
Thursday open from 08:30 to 14:00
Friday open from 08:30 to 14:00
Monastiriou 93B, Thessaloniki
Address in local language