Updated at: 2022/12/21
Amenities & Services
- The Reception and Identification Center (RIC) began its operation in September 2022 in Malakasa Attiki.
- Interpreters are available to assist with the communication between the staff and the residents.
- Clothes and shoes are provided to residents.
- Personal hygiene items and bed linen are supplied on a regular basis and according to daily needs.
- The facilities include entertainment rooms that are available to the residents all day.
- Pre-prepared meals are offered three (3) times a day.
- Laundry areas are available which include washing machines and dryers.
- Residents that have small children can use the appliances in the entertainment areas in order to prepare meals for their children.
- Reception area for visitors of the Center
- Primary medical care and medical exams are provided by the Medical Unit of the Center.
- Offices that provide administrative services to the residents.
- Especially designed accommodation facilities.
- Especially designed entertainment areas.
Military Base Gerakini Malakasa Attiki, 19011
CAMP GERAKINI, Malakasa, Greece
Address in local language
Στρατόπεδο «ΓΕΡΑΚΙΝΗ», Μαλακάσα, Αττική 19011