Updated at: 2023/02/22
The Crete Mobile team provides lessons, creative activities and homework support for children 4-17 years old.
The ARSIS mobile team operates where refugee and migrant children are residing, in order to support and facilitate their smooth access to school and to establish their continuous attendance.
In order to ensure that children are best prepared and supported in school, the core element of the program is to promote Greek, English and Mathematics lessons, STEM education and other activities as well as homework support and transferable learning skills.
The team offers the following services:
- Greek & English language classes
- Math & Science classes
- After – school homework support
- Basic life skills workshops
- Support for the enrollment and regular attendance in the Formal Education, cognitive and socio-emotional development and school readiness
- Assistance for enrollments and access to formal education
- Promotion of adult/ parents’ integration through sensitization activities
- Promotion of digital learning and the blended learning approach: through the use of tablets
Language spoken: Greek, English
Accessibility & Additional Information
- The service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Is an appointment required: YES (via call)
- Eligibility for services: Children 4-17 y.o.
- All services listed here are free of charge: YES
Koinonikos Choros, Α. & Μ. Kalokairinos Foundations
Monis Agarathou 9, Agios Dimitrios
Monday open from 09:00 to 19:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 19:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 19:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 19:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Monis Agkarathou 9, Iraklio 712 02, Greece
Address in local language
Μονής Αγκαράθου 9, Ηράκλειο Κρήτης