Updated at: 2023/02/24
The "All Children in Education" ACE Project is implemented in the region of Attiki and the Peloponnese peninsula, supported and funded by UNICEF and co-funded by the European Union. Its purpose is to ensure that all children, refugees and immigrants of school age, will have access to the official Greek education system, that they will be integrated smoothly into the school community and that cases of school dropout will be eliminated.
The core element of the program is to promote Greek language skills, English and Science lessons, psychosocial support activities as well as homework support and transferable learning skills.
The aim of the program is to to ensure that all school-age refugee and migrant children find a pathway to formal education, support and facilitate their smooth access to school and the continuous attendance of refugee and migrant children (3-17 years old).
The project is designed to provide day-to-day coverage of the educational needs, through a matrix of classes and activities that will help them achieve their full potentials.
The project provides:
- Homework support: in coherence with formal education, providing homework support and remedial education through Greek and mother tongue teachers
- Language and life-skills education for all school-age refugee and migrant children ,
- Psychosocial support, support for the enrollment and regular attendance in the Formal Education, cognitive and socioemotional development and school readiness
- Promotion of adult/ parents’ integration: through sensitization and social integration activities
- Promotion of digital learning and the blended learning approach: through the use of tablets
- Teachers’ capacity building training and seminars.
- Early childhood education
More specifically, the project includes:
- Preschool lessons for children aged 3-5 years
- Greek language lessons for children aged 6-17
- English-language lessons for children aged 6-17
- Science lessons for children aged 6-17
- Basic life skills classes
- Homework Support
- Support for the enrollment and regular attendance in the Formal Education
- Greek and English language lessons for parents
Languages spoken Greek, English, Farsi/Dari, Arabic
Call, email or come in person for more information and to register.
Registrations: every day from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Please bring your and your children's IDs when you register for the classes.
The non-formal education project, titled “All Children in Education”, is implemented by ELIX with support and funding from UNICEF
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Appointment required: NO
- Communication in sign language: NO
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: NO
- This location has an elevator: NO
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: NO
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Agias Annis 37, 20100, Korinthos Site
Monday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Agias Annis 37, Korinthos 201 00, Greece
Address in local language
Κέντρο Φιλοξενίας Προσφύγων Κορίνθου, Αγίας Άννης 37, 20100, Κόρινθος