Updated at: 2023/02/15
- Legal advice and/or representation throughout the first instance of the asylum procedure.
- Legal assistance for Family Reunification cases (Dublin III Regulation).
- Legal assistance on the Age Assessment procedure.
- Legal aid with subsequent asylum applications, on a case-by-case basis.
- Legal aid in case of detention of asylum seekers during their first instance asylum application, on a case-by-case basis.
Languages spoken: Greek, English, French, Farsi/Dari, Arabic, Lingala, Somali
Additional Information & Accessibility
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Is an appointment required? YES
- How should an appointment be made: phone, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, etc.
- Eligibility for services: 15+
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: NO
- This location has an elevator: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: NO
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
40, Alexandras av., Athens, 11473, Greece
Monday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tuesday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wednesday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thursday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Friday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Leoforos Alexandras 40, Athens, Greece
Address in local language
Λ. Αλεξάνδρας 40, Αθήνα