Updated at: 2023/02/22
INTERSOS has identified a need for Mental Health and Psyho-Social Support (MHPSS) for asylum seekers and refugees with high vulnerabilities (e.g. GBV survivors, single women and men, single mothers, people belonging to LGBTQIA+ community, people with mental and physical health issues).
Intersos Lesvos Project provides:
• Individual case management, ensuring high-quality referrals to various social and legal services and health care organizations on behalf of INTERSOS beneficiaries.
• Individual long-term psychological support.
• Short term mental health and psycho-educational group sessions regarding specific topics that are identified as being of importance to the asylum seeker and refugee population.
• Psychiatric care in the context of a holistic approach to mental health care.
Languages spoken: Greek, English, French, Farsi/Dari, Arabic, Somali
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Is an appointment required: YES
- Eligibility for services: Vulnerable individuals aged 18+
- Are services available by referral only: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: NO
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
The service can be accessed through referral from external actors. The referral pathway is currently open.
Mitropolitou Iakovou 9, Mitilini 811 00
Monday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tuesday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wednesday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thursday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Friday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Mitropolitou Iakovou 9, Mitilini, Greece
Address in local language
Μητροπολίτου Ιακώβου 9, Μυτιλήνη 811 00