Updated at: 2022/12/21
City buses serve Thessaloniki and its suburbs. Most vehicles are air-conditioned.
Suburban OASTH Lines here
FARES from 1st of JUNE 2020 (https://oasth.gr/en/fares/)
DISCOUNTED ((YOUNG CITIZENS UP TO 18 years old SENIOR CITIZENSOVER 65 years old)
- REGULAR FARE – SINGLE TRIP TICKETS - REGULAR 0.90€ - DISCOUNTED 0.45€
- ΤWO-TRIP 70-MINUTE TICKETS - REGULAR 1.10€ - DISCOUNTED 0.55€
- THREE-TRIP 90-MINUTE TICKETS - REGULAR 1.30€ - DISCOUNTED 0.70€
- FOUR-TRIP 120-MINUTE TICKETS - REGULAR 1.80€ - DISCOUNTED 0.90€
- CULTURAL ROUTE & AIRPORT - INTERCITY BUS TERMINAL - REGULAR 1.80€ - DISCOUNTED 0.90€
Unlimited travel cards are valid for all OASTH bus routes for the specific length of time they were issued (one month, three months, six months, one year).
- ONE-MONTH - REGULAR 27€ - DISCOUNTED 13.50€
- THREE-MONTH - REGULAR 75.60€ - DISCOUNTED 38€
- SIX-MONTH - REGULAR 135€ - DISCOUNTED 67.50€
- ANNUAL - REGULAR 243€ - DISCOUNTED 121.50€
Information centre call 11085, provides information daily from 07:00 to 22:00 on any issue the passenger public needs clarified. The following information categories are mentioned indicatively as categories for which information is given by 11085 :
- How to get there?
- Routes - Stops
- Schedules - Frequencies
- Scheduled hours of departure from start and end terminals
- Fare inspection
- Lost and Found
Telephone services for Persons with Disabilities.
Call one of the two available numbers – 2310-933930 & 2310-952638 – to request information on how you can get around using special vehicles serving persons with disabilities and to learn everything you need to know about how to obtain better service on urban transport. - Daily from 7:00 to 22:00
You can download in your mobile device the OASTH Bus app for Android or iOS or use the OASTH Mobile (only available in Greek language)