Updated at: 2021/10/29
Service is no longer Valid
NON-FORMAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
- English language lessons (A0-A2)
- Greek language lessons (A0-A1)
- Homework support
- Workshops on various topics (health education, environmental education, civic and peace-building education etc)
- Recreational activities (handicrafts, drama, storytelling, music, dance)
For a student to enroll in the NFE program, a brief one-to one placement test is conducted by the teacher(s), to define the actual level of the student and place them in an appropriate class. Upon request for participation in the NFE program, an appointment for placement test is scheduled immediately.
Enrollments are done only by a parent/legal guardian. The parent/legal guardian must provide all the documents required and sign a consent form about the policy of the organisation on data protection.
Classes are formed by 6-10 students. If there is no place available in the appropriate class, the student is put in a waiting list until there is a vacancy.
If a student is not attending the lesson for two (2) times in a row without notice, he/she can be removed from the NFE program in order to accommodate the next student in waiting list.
Additional Information & Accessibility
- Calling hours 10;00am to 4:00pm
- Service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Appointment required : NO
- Eligibility for services : Refugee and migrant minors aged 6-15 years old and their parents
- Team able to communicate in sign language: NO
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: NO
- This location has an elevator: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Zaimi str 2, 10683
Exarchia, 1st floor
Address in Local Language
Ζαΐμη 2 (1ος όροφος), Εξάρχεια 10683, Αθήνα
Monday open from 11:00 to 19:00
Tuesday open from 11:00 to 19:00
Wednesday open from 11:00 to 19:00
Thursday open from 11:00 to 19:00
Friday open from 11:00 to 19:00
Zaimi str 2, 10683, Athens