Updated at: 2021/05/04
COVID-19 Update : Day Center remains closed and all the operations suspended, since November 2020, until further notice. For more information please contact the center.
PSYCHOSOCIAL SUPPORT SERVICE
- Consultancy sessions with parents
- One-to-one sessions with minors
- Group sessions with parents/minors
- Psycho-education groups with parents/minors
Referrals by other organisations/services to the DC can be made via phone or e-mail. In that case a referral form must be completed and sent to: email@example.com
After receiving the referral form, we will contact you to set an appointment for the family as soon as possible.
Walk-in requests are welcome too (an appointment for the family is scheduled).
In case there is a long waiting period to set a R/V, we will inform the referral person/or the family anyway.
Additional Information & Accessibility
- Calling hours 10;00am to 4:00pm
- Service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Appointment required : YES (Call)
- Eligibility for services : Refugee and migrant minors aged 6-15 years old and their parents
- Team able to communicate in sign language: NO
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: NO
- This location has an elevator: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Zaimi str 2, 10683
Exarchia, 1st floor
Address in Local Language
Ζαΐμη 2 (1ος όροφος), Εξάρχεια 10683, Αθήνα
Monday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Tuesday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Wednesday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Thursday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Friday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Zaimi str 2, 10683, Athens