Updated at: 2021/02/08
The E-Hub is a friendly, safe space offering educational and recreational activities for adults:
- Language courses (Greek, English, French)
- Preparation and exams for "Entrepreneurship and Small Business (ESB) certificates" (high level of English required)
- Computer courses
- Preparation and exams for "European Computer Driving License (ECDL) certificates" in the IT class
- Debate club
- CV writing and job interview skills
- Help searching for and preparing scholarship applications
- Music lessons (guitar, percussion)
- Sports and fitness classes (football, volleyball)
- Arts and crafts (drawing, drama, cinema, filmmaking, chess, etc.)
- Sewing workshops
- Barber / hairdressing workshops
Check the E-Hub Facebook page for the current schedule.
The schedule is also posted at the Leros RIC.
The E-Hub is open for women only on Tuesday afternoons (from 2:30 p.m. until close).
Women's only classes include English, computer skills, and yoga.
If you would like to teach a class at the E-Hub, speak to the E-Hub team about your idea.
Come to the E-Hub to register for classes.
- Registration for new students is on Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m.
- Women can also register on Tuesdays at 2:30 p.m.
New students should attend a Welcome Class (Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m.) to get to know the E-Hub.
You will receive a E-Hub card when you register. Bring this card when you come for your classes.
Echo100Plus organizes transportation from the RIC to the E-Hub.
You can take this bus on the days you have classes. You will have to show your E-Hub card to get on the bus.
Leros – Lakkíon
The E-Hub is approximately 3 km from the RIC.
Address in Local Language
Navarchou Ioannidi, Leros – Lakkíon