Updated at: 2023/01/16
CRWI Diotima offers psycho-social support for survivors of sexual and gender-based violence, including:
- Information on your rights
- Referrals for services
- Support in accessing women's shelters
- Individual psycho-social support
- Individual assistance, including going with you to public and local services such as health, security, and social care services
- Continued check-ins to be sure you are able to get the help you need
- Information sessions about sexual and gender-based violence, your rights and what you can do if you or someone you know experiences sexual or gender-based violence
- Group activities for women to learn about their rights in Greece, how to access services and navigate life in Lesvos and in Greece
Services are for women and men (age 18 and older) who live at Moria and have experienced gender-based violence, sexual exploitation, or abuse.
You need to have an appointment.
Send an email or call to make an appointment:
You will get a bus ticket to come to your appointment.
Monday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Address in local language