Updated at: 2022/08/31
The Greek employment agency "ΟΑΕΔ" provides unemployment registration and issues unemployment cards.
OAED also provides services for people looking for a job, such as job counseling, vocational training, and employment programs. These services may have special eligibility requirements.
When you go to the OAED office, bring:
- Your Full Registration Card or Residence Permit
- A copy of your tax number (AFM)
- A copy of your social security number (AMKA)
- A proof of address (click here for information about proving your address)
There are many OAED offices in Greece and not all are listed on the Refugee.Info map.
Find the OAED office closest to you on this database (in Greek):
- Select ΚΠΑ2
- Find on the map the pin near you - click on the pin to get details
Lesvos – Mytilene
Monday open from 08:00 to 13:30
Tuesday open from 08:00 to 13:30
Wednesday open from 08:00 to 13:30
Thursday open from 08:00 to 13:30
Friday open from 08:00 to 13:30
Terpandrou 2, Lesvos – Mytilene
Address in local language