Updated at: 2021/01/14
UNHCR staff at the Info Point can help you with:
- Referrals to UNHCR protection staff for one-on-one information and counseling in a confidential space (including reporting incidents related to your safety).
- General information on asylum procedures on Chios (for questions on your individual case please speak to EASO at the Info Point).
- Referrals for legal aid during the asylum procedure.
- Help getting in touch with your lawyer if you already have one.
- Information about the assistance UNHCR provides when you transfer to the mainland when you have the documents to do so.
- Information about accommodation for people with specific needs and/or who are considered vulnerable.
- Information on the UNHCR cash program.
- Referrals to the Cash Help Desk if you have specific questions or any problem with your UNHCR cash card.
Info Point at Vial
Monday open from 09:00 to 14:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 10:00 open from 09:00 to 10:00 and 12:00 to 14:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 14:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 10:00 open from 09:00 to 10:00 and 12:00 to 14:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 14:00