Updated at: 2021/01/14
Many different services are available at the Thessaloniki Solidarity Center, including:
- Information and referrals to services.
- Interpretation services.
- Information about working in Greece.
- Financial advice.
- Psycho-social support.
- Psychological counseling.
- Legal support.
- Mother and baby corner.
- Support and breastfeeding counseling for new mothers.
- Children's activities.
- Educational activities for adults.
- Cultural activities.
- Support for LGBT.
- Computer corner.
Additional InformationCome to the center for more information and to register for activities.
Ptolemeon 29 A
Address in Local Language
Πτολεμαίων 29 A
Monday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Ptolemeon 29 A, Thessaloniki