Updated at: 2021/01/14
- Obstetric care, information and counseling for pregnant women.
- Diagnosis and monitoring of pregnancy.
- Counseling about necessary laboratory tests, pregnancy preparation and normal labor.
- Counseling on breastfeeding, going home with the baby and newborn care.
- Counseling on emotional changes after having a baby.
- Counseling on caring for newborns for up to 28 days after birth
- Psychological support for mothers and their partners, including psychosocial support and referrals to a psychiatrist when necessary.
Domokou 2 & Filadelfeias
Address in Local Language
Δομοκού 2 & Φιλαδέλφειας
Domokou 2 & Filadelfeias, Athens