Updated at: 2021/05/28
30-week intensive program for adults who wish to study at Greek universities:
- The course will prepare participants for the language proficiency test (B2 level) needed to be able to attend university programs.
- Basic language skills (A1 level) are required.
- Classes are held 3 times a week in the morning.
- Class attendance is required.
Classes begin the first week in October:
- You can register until September 22, 2017.
- Come to the center between 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. to register.
4th floor - Pyxida Intercultural Center for the Promotion of Refugee Integration
Address in Local Language
Solomou 20, Athens