Updated at: 2023/03/01
Hotline working hours 08.00-20.00
Support and information for refugees in their native languages:
- Information about the situation in Greece (mainland and islands), seeking asylum, residence permits, legal status and rights of refugees.
- Information and referrals on issues such as food and material aid, healthcare, housing, legal assistance and economic support.
- Information about state agencies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- Tele- interpretations with NGOs, state agencies, hospitals and health facilities, public services, etc..
Call the hotline at: +302105140440 & +306934724893 (WhatsApp/Viber calls).
Supported Languages: Arabic, Farsi/Dari, Pashto, Russian, French, English, Greek, Swahilli, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Turkish, Urdu, Mandingo, Malinke, Susu, Fula and Kissi.
Accessibility & Additional Information.
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Appointment required: YES
- How should an appointment be made: Call +302105140440 & +306934724893 (WhatsApp/Viber calls)
- Communication in sign language: NO
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: NO
- This location has an elevator: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Monday open from 08:00 to 20:00
Tuesday open from 08:00 to 20:00
Wednesday open from 08:00 to 20:00
Thursday open from 08:00 to 20:00
Friday open from 08:00 to 20:00
Kapodistriou 2, Athens
Address in local language