Updated at: 2022/07/22
Please Note: Patients that do not speak English or Greek, have to be escorted by a mediator of the actor that refers the patient, in order to avoid waiting time and overcrowding (there is only one interpreter in our service for more than 7 specialties per day).
- Primary healthcare by healthcare professionals ( medical doctors, nurses, midwifes)
- Vaccination after appointment with pediatrician ( the vaccines –as the medicines - are given as donation so they may not be available)
- Provision of psychosocial support ( Social service and psychological support)
- Medication with recent prescription from public health service or after recommendation by MdM health care professional
- Arabic interpreter presence from 10:30 to 14:30
You need to have an appointment to see a doctor.
Appointments are scheduled according to each specialist's availability.
Call +302310566641 for more information and to make an appointment (Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.)
Ptolemeon 29 A
Monday open from 08:00 to 16:00
Tuesday open from 08:00 to 16:00
Wednesday open from 08:00 to 16:00
Thursday open from 08:00 to 16:00
Friday open from 08:00 to 16:00
Ptolemeon 29 A, Thessaloniki
Address in local language
Πτολεμαίων 29 A