*The following process also applies to Ukrainian nationals that have been rejected and haven’t obtained the Temporary Protection status.


The Greek Asylum Service may need to contact you about your appointment changes or update you on your case. Thus, if you change your phone number or address, you need to update your contacts via the online Asylum services platform here.

You will need to add in Latin characters:

  • Your case number
  • Your file number
  • Your first name and surname
  • Your telephone number
  • Your email
  • The Regional Asylum Office where you have done your application
  • Name & Surname of authorized lawyer
  • Your new phone number and/or your new address
  • Enclose a legal ID
  • Enclose an authorization with the original signature

In case you want to change your address, apart from the application, you should attach one of the following documents

  • Tenancy agreement
  • Utility bill
  • Allocation of VAT number certificate
  • Written affirmation by the accommodation facility
  • Written affirmation by the accommodation scheme representative

And check the box "I accept the privacy policy"