Updated at: 2023/05/18
The Migrant Integration Centers - M.I.C. (Κέντρο Ένταξης Μεταναστών - ΚΕΜ) provide information, service and counseling to third-country nationals with regards to social integration and social networking issues.
Recipients of M.I.C. services:
- Third-country nationals who lawfully reside in Greece
- Beneficiaries of international protection (holders of ADET residence permit)
- Applicants of asylum (holders of an Applicant’s Card)
M.I.C. provide information, service and counseling
- M.I.C. provide legal information to third country nationals with regards to issues that concern them pertaining to their lawful residence in the country (e.g., residence permits, refugee identification cards, issue of “AMKA” social security number, etc.).
- Offer social and psychological support, especially to vulnerable groups of third-country nationals (e.g., females, children, etc.).
- Support the education of children of third-country nationals. They also provide information on adult language courses offered within municipality areas.
- Raise awareness in local communities with regards to diversity and social issues such as xenophobia, racism, and human trafficking.
- Promote volunteerism.
- Support the participation of third-country nationals in groups, associations, and intercultural organizations.
- Network with other M.I.C., services or bodies that conduct social integration activities.
The personnel of M.I.C. consists of:
- Intercultural Mediators who are familiar with the language and ethnic or cultural characteristics of migrant and refugee communities.
- Social workers, with expertise in migrants or minorities or socially excluded individuals.
- Legal advisors, with expertise in migrant or labor law.
- Psychologists, trained in post-traumatic stress disorders and in catering to the needs of vulnerable individuals (e.g., women, children, special needs individuals, etc.).
Check here for Guidelines.
All areas of the Community Centre are fully accessible to people with disabilities.
We inform you that the Migrant Integration Center of our Municipality functions as a point of contact for the families of Ukrainian refugees. In particular, guidance information of a legal nature is given as well as information about the Municipality Services.
Please book an appointment by phone before visiting the center.
Bring your ID, asylum card, passport, or residence permit and your AMKA.
Athens - Kallithea
El. Venizelou 156
Monday open from 08:30 to 16:30
Tuesday open from 08:30 to 16:30
Wednesday open from 08:30 to 16:30
Thursday open from 08:30 to 16:30
Friday open from 08:30 to 16:30
Leof. El. Venizelou 156, Kallithea, Greece
Address in local language
ΕΛ. ΒΕΝΙΖΕΛΟΥ 156