Updated at: 2023/02/22
The Center provides lessons, creative activities and homework support for children 4-17 years old.
The ARSIS Homework and Creative Activities Center (Kos HCAC) operates where refugee and migrant children are residing, in order to support and facilitate their smooth access to school and to establish their continuous attendance.
In order to ensure that children are best prepared and supported in school, the core element of the Centers program is to promote Greek, English and Mathematics lessons, STEM education and other activities as well as homework support and transferable learning skills.
At our Center we offer:
- Greek & English language classes
- Math & Science classes
- After – school homework support
- Basic life skills workshops
- Psychosocial support, support for the enrollment and regular attendance in the Formal Education, cognitive and socioemotional development and school readiness
- Assistance for enrollments and access to formal education
- Promotion of adult/ parents’ integration through sensitization activities
- Promotion of digital learning and the blended learning approach: through the use of tablets
Languages spoken: Greek, English, Farsi/Dari, Arabic
KEDU, Pyli, PC 85300, Kos, Greece
Monday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 17:00
KEDU, Κέντρο Μη Τυπικής Εκπαίδευσης, Pili, Greece
Address in local language
Κως - Πυλί