Updated at: 2023/02/15
Women-only day centre providing trauma-informed non-formal education classes (Greek & IT) and psychosocial support services (1:1 counseling with a Psychologist, weekly activities) at the Pomegranate Project for women over 18 years old. Team trained and specialised in gender-based violence.
Girls between 15 - 18 years will require signed parental guardian consent to attend and participate in activities.
Languages spoken: Greek, English, French, Farsi, Lingala, German, Mandarin
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Is an appointment required: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: YES
- All services listed are free of charge: YES