Updated at: 2022/12/01
The service is provided to all men and women above 17 years old regardless of country of origin. Although, they have to be PoCs that are already beneficiaries of KYCLOS.
Job and Career Counseling includes:
1) CV creation
2) Familiarization with the job interview
3) Career Orientation sessions
4) Information on working law
5) Linking with possible employers
6) Sensibilisation sessions/seminars with local employers on refugee related issues
7) Accompanying the new employee to his/her new job
8) Having follow up meetings with the employer for feedback
9) Private lessons (3) that focus on the vocabulary of the job that has been found for the PoC.
For the parts of the Job and Career Counseling service that are individual, an appointment is needed.
The sensibilisation sessions, which are done in groups, take place several times during the year according to the existing need. Therefore, their scheduling is not standard.
Languages spoken: Greek, English, French, Farsi/Dari, Arabic, Kurmanji
Phone Number +30 6932927832 - FARSI, DARI, ARABIC, KURMANJI, ENGLISH, FRENCH
Whatsapp Number +30 6932927832 - FARSI, DARI, ARABIC, KURMANJI, ENGLISH, FRENCH
Viber Number +30 6932927832 - FARSI, DARI, ARABIC, KURMANJI, ENGLISH, FRENCH
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
TOSITSA 9 ATHENS 10683
Monday open from 03:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday open from 03:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday open from 03:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Thursday open from 03:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Friday open from 03:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday open from 03:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Τοσίτσα 9, Athens, Greece
Address in local language
Τοσίτσα 9, Αθήνα