Updated at: 2023/02/22
The project aims at fulfilling the food needs of the most vulnerable population, without any distinction based on legal status.
To do so, in collaboration with Greek Forum of Migrants (GFM), a monthly distribution of food bags and meal vouchers take place.
Moreover, we provide awareness sessions based on the challenges identified by the beneficiaries to assist the population.
Languages spoken: Greek, English, French, Farsi/Dari, Arabic, Urdu, Ukrainian
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Is an appointment required? YES (phone, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, etc)
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: NO
- This location has an elevator: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Monday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Tuesday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Wednesday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Thursday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Friday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Stournari 57, Athens 104 32, Greece
Address in local language
Στουρνάρη 57, Αθήνα